Home Page


Saturday, January 03, 2009

Afronerd Radio-Sunday at 7pm (eastern), And Like Rodney I Get No Respect! Afronerd vs Other Shows, Father Kills Son Instead of Child Support & More!



Like the title of this entry clearly states, I really do feel like I get no respect! But that's OK-life, death, statistics and empirical data always seem to confirm my stalwart beliefs. What exactly am I talking about? Well I paid a visit to two BlogTalk radio shows and had the most difficult time trying to convey my views. Both shows, The Black Conservative and African-American Political Pundit are polar opposites from a political perspective and yet they both manage to have a problem with yours truly-go figure.

I was respectful and maintained my composure and yet on the Black Conservative broadcast (where I would have expected a kinship) I was interrupted and scolded for not being conservative enough! The term RINO (Republican In Name Only) was bandied about.....again, go figure. In reference to Pundit's show, I was too Cosby-esque, too far to the right and perhaps not Black enough...allegedly. But I want our readers and radio supporters (and detractors) to take a crack at this issue. Stop by tomorrow evening at 7pm eastern and join in the conversation, as Mr. Starks and I bring analysis to this situation and trust me, there will be fire. Remember..the call in number is: 646-915-9620. Check out the broadcasts in question for your edification:

Black Conservative Show: The Rise of Black Supremacy In 2009

Barack-Obama-and-Black-Wannabes-Black-SkinWhite-Mask

And lastly, we will attempt to touch on a few other issues that occurred this past week: A young man has just been arrested for allegedly killing his 2 year-old son to dodge child support payments; Chi-Town's Bobby Rush is demanding that Governor Blagojevich's Black Senate pick remain valid and the loss of Black Middle Class wealth, the 2008 edition. So you guys know what's up-Remain square...your life may depend on it!

Afronerd Radio: Dburt & Mr. Starks Vs. The League of Misguided Justice, The Disciples of Victimization and Other Villains

No comments: