Home Page


Monday, July 28, 2008

Your Thoughts (If Any) About This Interview with Method Man........The Wackness Press Junket



I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that I do not have any Method Man or especially Redman ("From Newark, New Jersey, knock heads like Mike Nunn"....shout out to Mr. Starks-my favorite Redman quote) music in my vast collection but this interview was refreshing and yet confusing at the same time. Pay close attention to how the host, Kitty Troy of Blacktree Media, confronts Mr. Smith (Clifford Smith, Meth's government nom de plume) on some of the manure-esque aspects of the current commercial hip hop scene. She even discusses the typecasting elements of his acting career. This, of course is not major news but I would like to hear from our readers-is this the harbinger of less softball interviews for the hip hop community? N'est-ce pas?. Oh and I would be remiss if I would have forgotten to tell our readers to check out The Wackness at a theater near you......or not.

No comments: