Home Page


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hollywood Might Have Gotten it Right this time.........Ed Norton is The INCREDIBLE HULK



The New Bruce Banner / Incredible Hulk IS Edward Norton!
April 15, 2007
Source: Ain't It Cool News, Variety
by Alex Billington

I am stunned, I didn't see this coming from a mile away. That Ang Lee directed Hulk movie that came out in 2003 is going to be lost forever when we finally are hit with The Incredible Hulk coming out in the summer of 2008 now that Edward Norton has been cast as Bruce Banner also known as The Hulk! The news officially comes from Ain't It Cool News, and now confirmed by Variety today. I'm still a bit stunned by this, but if anything it reaffirms my belief that this may be the Hulk movie we all wanted and weren't given back in 2003.

This new Incredible Hulk is being directed by Louis Leterrier this time, the same guy who directed Transporter 1 and 2. As mentioned previously, they're looking at it as a complete remake and do-over than a sequel by any means. Out of everyone I thought that could play the role, I didn't even consider Edward Norton to be one of them. I think he can do it though, but we have yet to see. The Incredible Hulk is currently set for a June 13th, 2008 release.

No comments: