Home Page


Monday, January 22, 2007

Uno Dos Tres....Obama! or The I Told You So Entry



I really hate to run the Obama story into the ground especially at the genesis of the campaign season-but I detest when I am critiqued as if I am just speculating on certain topics. As you have undoubtedly noticed from the last entry, I was criticized for pointing out the Obama nomenclature fiasco. Next up, Fox News (sometimes referred to as Faux News by liberals-in this case, appropriately named) reported that Obama has a Muslim past and that this information was drudged up by Hillary Clinton's camp. Please view the above clip and make sure you wear goggles as to block out the mud that has just been thrown. Despite my conservative leanings, I still appreciate accuracy over political polarization. And trust me, this occurs on both sides of the political fence. Since the initial airing of the Fox broadcast and the smoke has cleared, we find out that:

a) Obama did briefly attend an Indonesian Madrassa during his formative years, but it was a public school and had no affiliation with any sort of fundamentalist teachings.

b) Obama is in actuality, Christian.


c) There is very little evidence to support the contention that Mrs. Clinton had knowledge or leaked this dose of misinformation, and


d) Obama's early Muslim education was self acknowledged in both his recent best sellers.


I repeat, let's all hope that the Illinois senator's star shines bright but remember this is just the beginning and already his image is par for the course. Good Luck Barry(hey that's what his High School friends called him).

No comments: