Home Page


Thursday, December 14, 2006

Does Mr. Crouch read this Blog? or Maybe great minds think alike...

Check out the latest nugget of wisdom from my spiritual uncle, Stanley Crouch. You think I'm hard on hiphop? Mr. Crouch gives absolutely no validity to the music, as he is an avid Jazz buff. I must confess that I am also an avid Jazz aficionado, but I do like hiphop music (when it honors its traditional tenets-more on hiphop rules at a later date) despite what my detractors may think. Click on Mr. Crouch's article below:

To move up, kids must stop being slaves to fashion

P.S. Check out this link from a Gawker article that purports to chastise Crouch for the selfsame aforementioned piece. I have received identical complaints. Truly amazing. Unfortunately, I can not address this phenomenon now but I think I will tackle it for my next entry.

Crotchety Stanley Crouch Keeps On Keepin' On

No comments: