Home Page


Friday, November 17, 2006

Newsflash!!! Humans and Sheep Share the Same DNA!!



I don't know if you were aware of this but human beings are sheep. Really. I suspect that even if you lived under a rock like Patrick Starfish(yeah, I look at SpongeBob Squarepants....I'm ready...I'm ready!) you probably heard that the Sony Playstation 3 was released today. At some point in the future, I plan to purchase this extremely powerful gaming console. Emphasis on some point in the future. I'm just not in a rush to pay $13,000!!! Yes, you heard me...thirteen thousand big ones. At least that is the highest bid I heard was reported to have been placed on Ebay. What is wrong with people? How is it that so many of us are so easily lead(hence the sheep analogy) by corporate manipulation and greed? It's bad enough that the game retails for $600, but many people need this piece of equipment NOW. I have heard of numerous robberies, shootings and mob malfeasance in various parts of the country, all in quest of this game. For once, I would like to see people(en masse) take a stand and not be so easily led when these alleged hard to get items are invariably released. I'll sidestep the potential bulletwound and purchase the system next year. If you absolutely must have the Playstation during this holiday season, I hear Circuit City has a deal on Kevlar vests....just kidding. Maybe. For more pertaining to Playstation madness check out the links below:

  • PS3 Launch Marred by Violence


  • Sony PlayStation 3 debuts amid shopper frenzy


  • Violence mars PlayStation 3 US launch


  • Two arrested after crowd stampeded store to buy PlayStation 3
  • No comments: