Home Page


Monday, July 03, 2006

Ringling Bros. Isn't The Only Place You'll Find Clowns....



Trust me when I say that I really try not to focus every entry on negative African American imagery. It is so pervasive that I am unable to let it go with out a commentary. I'm not sure when this interview took place but I would assume that it was within the last six months. It is an O'Reilly Factor clip with a high school principal attempting to ask Damon Dash and the rap artist, Cam'ron if they feel any responsibility to children who purchase their cds. Of course, the questions go unanswered. But check out the behavior of these cats...incredible. But I do not blame them....I blame the public for not writing these companies demanding respect. Try not to gag on Cam and Dame's abject arrogance.

No comments: